Comment on page
Blind Box + NFT FAQ
- Currently only BSC users and Avalanche users can participate in the blind box activity
- Users who log in to kine.exchange with Ethereum and Polygon and complete the transactions, the reward will be sent to the BSC chain by default
- When access NFT box, the system will prompt switch to BSC or Avalanche
The KINE protocol supports cross-chains. Users can transfer KINE to kine.exchange, and then withdraw KINE to BSC or Avalanche chain from kine.exchange
- Buy from Okex
- On the BSC chain, please use Pancake Swap, Babyswap or MDEX to purchase
- Trader Joe on Avalanche
- Uniswap on Ethereum
- For assets that are not available on Avalanche, we will generate official altcoins on Avalanche, such as BCH, We will generate BCH.k and put it in a blind box
- After the user opens the blind box, the official token will be sent to the designated address, which will be officially accepted as USDT. The official acceptance address is: 0xc7376ed8615D2c69B01EC272c66C3030e6129d2E
- Within one working day, the official will exchange the tokens into USDT at the price of Binance at the time of receipt of the tokens, and deposit them into the user’s account on the exchange.
- The contract address of the officially issued alt coins are as follows:
- Each user, on a chain, can only get one blind box per day
- Blind boxes need to be opened within the specified time. Blind boxes are distributed before 24 o'clock every day, and users need to pick them up between 0 o'clock and 24 o'clock the next day, SG time.
- Blind boxes that are not collected within the time limit will be invalid.
- If the user participates in multiple activities at the same time, and each activity receives a blind box, the blind box will be issued to a different chain
- The transaction volume is calculated on a daily basis, and the calculation time is from UTC 10:00am(T+0) to 10:00am (T+1) .
- Trading volume is not distinguished by trading assets, any trading pair transactions will be counted
- BNB on BSC chain
- AVAX on Avalanche chain
Once the Advanced NFT card is burned, the corresponding tokens and extra KINE token rewards will be sent to your wallet. KINE token rewards consist of both fixed and cumulative rewards.
The forging rules and KINE token rewards are as following:
The cumulated part is determined by the time length between it's forge and burn, every week after it's forged, apprex.2% worth of the NFT's face value will be accounted into the NFT in the form of KINE token, so around 100% of APR in KINE.
Take below case as a example_:_
John forged a Gold class advanced NFT with 19 base NFTs, and decided to burn it after 1 week. At that time, the 19 token asset worth $10,000 combined, and KINE is at $2. Then John will receive the 19 token and below amount of KINE: 3000+10000/2 * 100%*(1/52) = 3096