Comment on page
Get Started with Kine Perpetual Copy Trading - Follower Guidance
Updated 26th May, 2022
- Ensure that your trading margin type is USDT.
- Your copy trading account balance needs to be ≥ 50 USD.
Currently, Kine supports copy trading for contracts of three major cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, and BNB.
3.Operational Guideline - Kine APP
Step 1: Open the KINE App and go to the home page. Look for the navigation bar and tap on the [Copy Trading] option to enter the copy trading page.
Step 2: On the copy trading page, click on the [Overall Ranking] tab to sort and filter traders based on criteria. You can now sort the traders based on criteria like "Overall Ranking," "Total Return Rate," "Total Profits," and "Copiers' Total Profits." Review the rankings and choose the trader(s) that align with your preferences.
Step 3: Select the trader to follow and complete the copy trading setup. Click the "Copy" button on the top right of the trader's profile card to access the copy trading settings.
- Firstly, deposit/transfer at least 10 USDT as margin to your copy trading account.
- Choose either [Fixed Margin] or [Fixed Multiplier] mode.
- Set [Margin Limit], [Take Profit Ratio], [Stop Loss Ratio], and select trading pairs to copy.
- Click [Follow Trader] and select "I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to the Trader Agreement". Then [Confirm] to complete the setup.
Step 4: View and edit your copy trading.After completing the copy trading process, you can click on [My Copy Trading] at the top right corner of the [Copy Trading] page to access and review your current copy trading information.
Step 5: After setting up your copy trading, it will take effect once the trader opens their next trade. You can then monitor your profits by visiting the [My Copy Trading] page under [Copy Trading].
4.Cancel Copy Trading
Followers can choose to [Unfollow] a trader in the [My Copy Trading - My Traders - Current Follow] section without affecting existing positions. Once unfollowed, if the trader opens a new trade, it will no longer be copied.
Additionally, users can also set [Stop Copying After Profit] or [Stop Copying After Loss] for the followed traders in the [My Copy Trading - Settings].
- 5.Choose your trader(s)
On the copy trading homepage, you can click on any trader to access their detailed profile. The trader's profile will provide the following key information:
- 6.Copy Trading Settings Terminology
- Traders who have reached their maximum capacity are not permitted to engage in copy trading.
- Once you have started copying a trader, you cannot duplicate the copy trading and modify the parameters. You can only re-copy the same trader once the ongoing copy trading session has concluded.
- If a previous follower has been verified as a trader now, their role will change to that of a trader. They can only provide trading strategies, not copying trades.
- After successfully copying a trader, you will only follow that specific trader and cannot copy other traders.
- If you possess significant experience in trading and are open to sharing your trading strategies, you have the opportunity to apply as a Kine perpetual signal provider. This allows you to earn substantial profit-sharing rewards while actively engaging in trading.
- 8.Risk Warning
- Please set appropriate TP and SL ratios to minimize net value fluctuations.
- Please establish reasonable fixed margins and maximum position limits to control opening costs.
- Without considering copy trading multiplier, leverage system, and individual constraints, copiers will replicate the trader's position changes until it is no longer feasible with the copy trading funds. This may result in inconsistent profits between copiers and traders.
- KINE, its affiliates, service providers, or suppliers make no representations, warranties, or guarantees regarding whether you can achieve similar profits or losses as the trader you are copying.
- You fully understand all risks associated with digital assets and related trading.
- You are solely responsible for any and all risks and losses associated with using this service and engaging in digital asset and related trading.